Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Two Parts One Body

I am her; she is me
two separate parts, personalities intertwined
One body, two minds
Different but somehow the same
It's who i become; when all seems lost
She takes over; the lines blur around the edges
thoughts seem to fade and blend
I am sucked into the back of my mind; as she fills the rest
To walk, to speak and act as her own
A separate force, a true force
Just as real and as necessary as the air that I breathe
She is who makes me whole, who makes me alright
In the dark, she becomes my shining beacon
My true ray of light
I do not plan to lose her, even as time passes
In a way, we need each other
I need her to live; she needs me to exist
A simple equation; a solid fact
Though most would not understand the true gravity of her existence
But I do, I do

No comments:

Post a Comment