Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We will never be

I am breaking, from the inside out
but only from love, heartache, and envy
Everything else i have seems to go so well
Move so swiftly
Except one thing; You
I love/hate the Way you make me feel
Though I love you
Don't want to lose you
Can't be without you
But I can't make you choose me
I can't make you love me; the way that I love you
Maybe now it's time to realize
That it will never be anything more
Never be what I want
I've tried to be what you need
Though that never seems to be enough
It hurts to know
You'll never love me the way you love her
It hurts to watch that
It hurts to see you so happy
When i'm not the one thats doing it
You say you love me
But i dont think you understand what you're doing to me
Maybe you do
Maybe everyone is right
And maybe now its time for me to see it

No comments:

Post a Comment